Our very own Andrew Wallerstein and team have begun production on his first feature-length documentary film! And while the subject must remain a secret (at least for now), more details will trickle in as they are allowed! An unflinching examination of one of the darkest episodes in American history, its lessons are eveb more pertinent today than they were half a century ago!
Viewing: Preview - View all posts
OMG they read?!? YES WE DO! Aside from critical research for an upcoming film project, there's SO MUCH OUT THERE! Giving any of these a miss means missing out ;)
- The Hound of the Baskervilles (Conan Doyle, Arthur)
- The Filmmakers Handbook (Ascher, Steve and Pincus, Edward)
- The Search for the Manchurian Candidate (Marks, John D)
- A Short Course in the Secret War (Felix, Christopher)
- The CIA and the Cult of American Intelligence (Marchetti, Victor)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Aszkaban (Rowling, JK)
- Count Zero (Gibson, William)
- Declare (Powers, Timothy)
- The Manchurian candidate (Condon, Richard)
- Heart of Darkness (Conrad, Joseph)
- The Official CIA Manual of Trickery and Deception (Melton, H. Keith)
Here at Shadow Company we don't "drop" albums. (That sounds so much better coming from Snoop, anyway.) Besides, we think a bit more cosmically, baby. Like the industrial hip-ship of your dreams making landfall... Which is exactly what our hero Psychonaut has just done!
Born in the dark recesses of some strange minds and finely matured in our secret NYC studio, Dub Reggae, Industrial and Funk flavors mix feely and occasionally jarringly on this little platter, creating a study in contrast between these disparate yet fundamentally intertwined genres.
This one has really been a pleasure, folks. Making the kind of music that we want to hear is always a privilege, but even more so is having you along for the ride!
Sample tracks on-screen right now (simply click the PLAY button atop your screen), and download a sample track today by signing up for our newsletter!
Also coming this Spring/Summer from Shadow Company... A private tour of our Princeton, NJ studio, including a guest appearance by our slot-machine-and-booze-addled mascot, Ethyl (visible at left)! Why isn't it in NYC, you ask, like the rest of our operation? Have you seen Manhattan and Brooklyn rents lately? Besides, even the most hard-boiled New Yorkers need to get out of town every once in a while ;)